Friday, November 4, 2011

i go to college: what's that smell?

Today's I go to college feature is brought to you by our friend Nellie.

As she was walking across campus this morning she walked by a two people -- a girl in the some frosty grass that said something to the extent of a "winter wonderland" and a guy, who replied to her with:

"Let's describe the day in bath and body works scents."

yes. let's.

and also, let's use them to describe you...

as perhaps getting "Carried Away" with the "Dancing Waters" of your "Enchanted" mind, that I can only assume is a "Coco Cabana" "Forever Sunshine" "Happy Gum Drop" of a place fueled by "Island Margarita", "Pink Sangria" and "Hot Buttered Rum".

who knew B&BW had so many scents? I think I will start describing not just every day, but everyTHING in this way.

I might need to make some scent flashcards.

No comments: