Saturday, September 13, 2008

We should all be so lucky...

So K-State football had the weekend off.  We should all be so lucky....  I was up early (okay, well relatively early) to go into work for a meeting, then have been studying the rest of the day. blah.  That is what I get though for not making time to study during the week.  I talked to Andy a couple of times today...he had a delicious meal of MRE chicken....he sounded slightly less than pleased about it.  He got to swamp yesterday (which means help the guy with the chainsaw, so assist in the felling of trees, and cutting up of other fuels).  He was hoping to get to run the chainsaw today, so we'll see if that happens.  But either way, I think that beats digging line.   And at this point I think any of that beats studying all day...but I may have a different opinion if I actually had to do that all day.  

No comments: