Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On the road again...

Andy is one the road again!  They left Oregon this afternoon and started heading for Estes Park.  Hopefully they will arrive sometime on Friday then have Sat., Sun., and Mon. off....but we'll see...nothing is ever official until the last minute.  This week has flown by crazy fast....I can't even think of what has happened over the past two days....I've been working alot...8 to 11pm last night and 8 to 4 today...so basically I am averaging more hours than I can get paid for in a week....and cramming my classes into work.  We have a deadline on Monday though and after that it should be much better!

By the way..after reading the below ad for spam, I think Andy and I should start speaking to each other in rhyme.

1 comment:

andi said...

i think that in the spirit of fall you should post your secret pumpkin cookie + delicious frosting recipie! i was craving it the other day!