Monday, September 22, 2008

red letter days for everyone!

Yay! My first test as a graduate is over!  I think I did a good job, I feel like I studied the right amount, and was prepared!  So hopefully it will come back with a "super" sticker on it! :)  

Andrew had a fab day yesterday...not only did he get to be the sawyer, but he also got rid of the "can of spam".  Apparently there is a can of spam being passed around....it can enter your pack if you aren't keeping an eye on it and then you have to get rid of it...aka sneak it into someone else's pack!  And dear Andrew succeeded in ridding himself of the spam after 3 days of carrying the extra 3 oz. around!  Good job Andrew! Maybe he deserves a super sticker.  So that is what firefighters do all day....play hot potato/old maid with a can of spam......I always wondered...these are your federal tax dollars at work!

















Bet you can't wait to come over for dinner!


No comments: