Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More is less...I hope.

So I have done some rearranging in my classes! I dropped one!  yay!!!  I dropped my grant writing class, partially because I didn't like it, and mostly because it didn't show any promise of being useful, and a little because it was all irrelevant busy work.  So I have replaced those 2 credits, with a "problems course" through ag ed, which is kind of like an independent study...where you and your professor come up with a plan of what you will study and what the guidelines will be, etc.  So I am taking that for 3 credits and working with him and people from my office to write a grant that my office is working on.  So, I'm hoping that even though it is more credits it will be less busy/pointless work, and more meaningful.....and less overall misery.

Of course if I wanted less overall misery I could have just skipped the K-State football game tonight.....


No comments: