Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In case you didn't know..


You can comment on my insightful posts about dirty towels, exciting grad classes, what Andrew is up to, etc.  Just click on the comments link at the bottom by the time posted and you can add your thoughts to whatever exciting thing Andy or I wrote about that day!  

Also in case you didn't know...it is officially less than 100 days until Christmas!!!  Yay! Only 99 days left!  Yes, I have already walked through the Christmas aisle at Hobby Lobby, and David, who I work with, also is slight obsessed with Christmas and played us a Christmas tune in the office earlier this week!  I am getting so excited!  We get to have Christmas in Washington D.C., in Kansas, AND in Minnesota! YAY! Enjoy this photo of Andy showing off his Christmas spirit.  (he would hate this by the way....he is very touchy about Halloween and Thanksgiving feeling left out! he he..oh well...what he doesn't know.....)


No comments: