Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday 5

Wow, really? Friday already?  Okay then.

1. A week ago today we were skiing! yay!  It was MUCH more exciting than this picture of Andy snowboarding in the yard. 

2. A week ago I sprained my ankle doing this awesome ski jump....or wrestling a home intruder... depending on which version I tell you.  Okay, actually I sprained it by falling down a single stair being pushed down an entire flight of stairs at my cousin's house.
3. In addition to my ankle woes -- I also was plagued by a sinus infection AND ended up having to have a root canal and crown put on this week....so 2014...should be taken care of as far as medical issues go.

4. I have had this cute little K-State lamp for over a year now and it finally made it into my office today....now in another year I'll probably get a light bulb that fits it.

5. And what would a 5 for Friday post be with a photo of this little smile.  She had a great time playing with her extended cousins in Colorado -- and was excited to see her grandma, appa, and aunts and cousins back at home. Her BFF Alex gives her the cutest little hug every time they see each other.....and then they both fall over.

No comments: