Friday, March 15, 2013

Five for Friday



It's FRIDAY! Yay!

The happs this week include...

1. Habemus papam! We have a Pope! I was lucky enough to watch live as he was introduced to the world -- huddled around a computer in the student office watching with our student workers - AND I LOVE HIM. I just think he is fantastic and looks like the nicest old guy.  I want to hug him.  But I'm pretty sure that is not allowed....

2. Big XII Tournament is going on and Cats win!! We will face Oklahoma State tonight -- a 9 PM...sheesh! are you kidding 9 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT?? Don't they know that some people have babies that wake up all hours of the night and I can't stay up until 11 to find out the score because I won't get any sleep.

I feel like someone should ask me about these things before creating the schedule....

3. We got back on the jogging bandwagon this week....and it has been exhausting for all of us.  Although not sure what she has to be tired about she just has to ride.

4. This was one of those weeks where I remember how lucky I am to work with students! Ambassadors had a ice cream float party, we had the Pope Watch Party, and elected some great new ambassador exec officers last night.

5. This is a low five for friday -- my office is a disaster.  No really, it is awful. Andy, if I don't come home tonight it's because I couldn't find my way to the door.  This might call for an open window pandora playing cleaning session this afternoon!

:)

1 comment:

MO said...

Love your Five for Friday posts! I'm a bit jealous of your parties. I mean, a Pope Watch party and an ice cream float party! Sounds fun!!