Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

So on a few blogs that I frequent on a regular basis they have a great "High Five for Friday" feature where they share 5 of the week's highlights.  I have been thinking of adding it here for a while, if for no other reason that it will hopefully help me get at least 1 blog up a week.  In true Kleinlife fashion I cannot guarantee it will always be a "high" five for friday...could be a "low five" or a "yes this really happened this week" five...but we'll start on a high note. Here we go:


1. We celebrated 6 months of Cora! The Lenten season means no cake...but she celebrated by starting to full on barrel roll ALL OVER THE PLACE! EEK.

2. I LOVE OUR VITAMIX. It's awesome. and every morning I get to remember how awesome it is while I spend all of 30 seconds making smoothies.

3. I'm not losing our Lenten fitness challenge.  Our family is competing by exercising and eating healthy...an really official "google doc honor system tracking device" tells me that I'm not losing.  Although I'm pretty sure Andy and Shawna are behind in entering their stuff....so I might be losing...but not in this moment anyway.

4. We celebrated Jordan's 3rd birthday! (technically last week)  Yes, this is clearly not a picture of him on his 3rd birthday...

5. It's 61. and awesome.

No comments: