Thursday, October 20, 2011

can I just say I love my friends?

This is for Justine, who is in desperate need of some entertainment at work:

So we are planning a trip to a local pumpkin patch to get pumpkins, then carve them then have dinner...what better way to plan such an event than a mass group email. Keep in mind that each time it is a separate email to the group.

It is just too funny not to share. (proceed with caution....it is possible that it is only hilarious to me)

Dalton: I found three different pumpkin patches... The lazy T looks like their hours may work the best.
(proceeds to list descriptions of pumpkin patches)


Sandy: Any are fine with me...I think Andy had seen one up north as well...SO EXCITED.

Megan: Do llamas spit? We can pet them at the Lazy T Ranch...

Megan: I vote Lazy T. There is a Cowboy Cafe where we can have tasty concessons.

Sandy: will it be awkward if i go dressed as a giant pumpkin?

Megan: Someone might try to buy you.

David: Andy will have to call you all those pumpkin pet names: "Pumpkin" "Sweety" "Pumpkin Pie", ect
and then you two could have an argument, in public at Lazy T, where Andy yells "I've told you a hundred times, that shirt DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN EFFING PUMPKIN!"

Then, you'll need so greenery dragging behind you. A couple feet of vineage.

Ask if any of the products at the Cafe contains pumpkin...and then act concerned about pumpkin seeds because "the problem isn't isolated to watermelons"

You should also have a bag of candy corn and offer it to kids. you can also spill them leaving a trail of candy corns.

And then, you have to make comments like "well, we better get home before i turn into a pumpkin"

Sandy: don't be ridiculous....a shirt? uh, no....i was thinking more like: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=pumpkin+costumes&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=3693024479835103033&sa=X&ei=aTegTqGlBqyqsAKXhZmmBQ&ved=0CKgBEPMCMAQ

David: I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD WEAR ONE! Get 4 of them!

Megan: It has a battery operated fan. I'm speechless.

Andy: Umm… make that three. I may or may not have been a giant pumpkin for Halloween, multiple times.

Sandy:
ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha haha. that is hilarious.

but seriously, can I borrow your old costume.

And can I just point out that Dalton has yet to rejoin the conversation....it's almost like it went off track somewhere and he is choosing to ignore it all. oh wait! he just responded:

Dalton: This is what I miss when I don't stay close to gmail.

I don't have a pumpkin costume anywhere...but I was a rock for halloween once. I'm thinking we could just spray paint it orange.


Okay, I will stop wasting your time. It just keeps getting funnier..but I'll spare you the details.


1 comment:

smjanak said...

This made me laugh! It also made me think about a funny IM conversation I once had with you Sandy.