Tuesday, October 25, 2011

something unexpected...


So, what was the most unexpected thing to happen to me today?

Ah, yes, getting flowers from my husband for no reason would be a good guess....

(seriously, they are really pretty) and probably would have taken the title for the most unexpected...but alas, no. Other guesses??


If you guessed that I would have a box of live crickets sitting on my table for most of the day...

You'd be right. I agreed to accept packages for the entomology department for two days while their office windows were being replaced. yea. Do you know what you get for trying to be nice?

A BOX OF LIVE CRICKETS SITTING NEXT TO YOU FOR 6 HOURS.

if you think you can imagine how annoying and distracting chirping crickets all day might be.

multiply it by 12,000 and you'd be getting close.





I can hear them moving.

1 comment:

E said...

Ha. Oh Sandy...such shenanigans.