Tuesday, August 16, 2011

hmm. interesting: Laura's Craigs list find

I received this in an email this morning from my sister-in-law Laura.

subject: Is this too creep for "hmm...insteresting"?

well, I guess we'll find out. Here is the post from Craig's list that she sent me:

Are you about to have a baby? have you heard about the benefits of digesting your placenta? animals must have something going right? Your placenta has all kinds of nutrients and vitamins in it that was your babys lifeline in your uterus. It helps women with Post partum depression and increases your milk supply. It has a bunch of iron in it to help decrease your bleeding afterwards. Some poeple decide to cook it, I prefer to make it more...appetizing. I will make it into capsules that you take over a period of about a month. I will add a complimentary gift with it as well that will include your umbilical cord :) let me know if you are interested.

*locally done in anchorage, generally takes 2 days*


Personally, my favorite part is when she said....

buuuuttt wait! there's MORE! if you order in the next 5 minutes you get your umbilical cord FREE! as our gift to you for sending your placenta to someone you found on craig's list! (does not include shipping and handling).



***side note: We aren't judging. Seriously, if you know us you know we have to business judging anyone. If you think this is a good idea go right on ahead....but please don't find the person on craig's list...especially a person who is marketing this service like a 2 AM infomercial.

****side note (well I guess technically they are bottom notes....anyway): follow laura's example -- send me things that make you go 'hmmm. interesting'!!!

No comments: