Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We don't have kids.

As I was walking through the house today it occurred to me....We don't have kids.

Yet...this is our car:

The spare we used when we picked up J-dizzle in town...just haven't given it back yet.

This is our den:

A sweet princess cup left by one of our cousin's kids. (BTW Chelsey - I'll send this with your other stuff. )

This is our living room:

A bouncy chair for another cousin.....and a smattering of J-dizzle's toys for our house.

Also in our living room:

J-Dizzle's Cribbizzle that Andy and I made for J-man...and can I just say that there is clean laundry stacked on it....I mean really..we are accepting the fact it is just a part of the decor now.

Our spare bedroom:

Yes. A pack in play for naps and visits from nieces and nephews.

That isn't even everything. sigh. Did I mention WE DON'T HAVE KIDS.


2 comments:

Thielen's said...

looks like you are ready for kids. hehehehe

Taxman said...

You need to have babies