Friday, December 20, 2013

this is why we can't be friends: living a lie..

So Andy is always preaching limiting how much sugar we eat...making sure we get lots of fruits and veggies and, as much as possible, avoiding super processed foods.

This has resulted in this annoying voice in the back of my head nagging at me everytime I think about eating something I really shouldn't.

SO, what  SURPRISE it was to get the in the car this morning, my first time in the car since he returned from Minnesota this weekend, to find these things:




WHAT???? I like poptarts, and fruit by the foot and ice cream!!!!  So, secrets out, he is a closet eating, sugar loving hypocrit.

this is why we can't be friends.

(yes, I immediately called him and confronted him...he sounded guilty. really guilty, mumbled something about wanting to grab things that were easy to eat while driving....and the braums was from a "work trip" this week.  sure it was...maybe a working on your LIES trip..)

No comments: