Friday, June 28, 2013

Fa fa fa fa fa-riday!

Happy Friday! This week was all kinds of exciting:

1. First, I got my hair cut!  8 inches to donate!! I'm diggin the new locks so far...definitely a lot faster!!

2. Summer is in full swing -- don't tell anyone but I kind of like the super hot weather! Makes it really feel like summer!  (it wasn't really 108 BTW...after I started driving it dropped to a chilly 101)


3. I finally got a new car seat ordered for Cora.  It won't be here in time for our first trip...so this will be a nice last big trip with the old seat!

4. Shopping FAIL.  After forgetting my wallet in the cart at the grocery store this week I decided I should probably go back to carrying a purse...not trying to juggle a baby, wallet, phone and keys all the time.  So I went everywhere in town but couldn't find what I was looking for.  So bummed.

5. Last, it's vacation day!! We are headed to the northland for a week! YAY!!! (on a side note I CAN NOT believe it is the 4th of July next week -- eek!!!!)  It's going to be in the 70s and 80s there, so I need to remember to throw in my snow pants and wools socks before we leave this afternoon.

No comments: