Sunday, June 16, 2013

6 years???

I can't believe it has been 6 years!!!!  6 years...wow.  that is 72 months -- more the 26,000 days.  This seriously could be one of the most impressive, fulfilling things I have ever accomplished.  And certainly, it seems, like more than most people can say.  I know I don't usually get sentimental --- but this really is sort of a big deal.  I mean I lose my car keys and phone 5 times a day on a GOOD day...I lost my hair brush like a month ago...still haven't found it (don't worry I have a back up)...so today, when I realized that I bought my sunglasses 6 years ago before we went on our honeymoon and that I STILL have had the SAME PAIR of sunglasses 6 years later, well, with all due modesty, makes me pretty freakin awesome.


on the other hand, it probably says something about my lack of style....


1 comment:

Lori said...

I even saw you yesterday and didn't say happy anniversary! Ack! I hope it was wonderful and here's to many more years of wedded bliss. :-)