Friday, April 12, 2013

FRIDAY 5

Oh hello Friday, glad to see you.  This week:

1. The fam decided to take a week off of our healthy eating challenge before going another 8 weeks.  So, naturally the day before the new challenge start my mom was treating us to a pan of bar cookies...she nicely asked me to get them in the pan and put them in the oven after she mixed them up. 

When we went to take them out of the oven the chocolate chips had done the weirdest thing....
bahaha.

2. The trees are flowering! and although my allergies were super crazy -- we discovered the tree outside our apt is my fave! Look at the gorgeous flowers!!!

3. Bread. I love it. what else needs to be said.  This loaf was from the K-State Bake Club - always delicious.
4. Cora slept in her own room last night.  We missed her.  And guessing from the number of times she woke up, she missed us too, but it was nice to be able to turn the lights on in our bedroom when going to bed and getting dressed.

 

5. Got to have a quick, spontaneous, glorious chat with the bestie on my way to work this morning! day made.


And just because it seems wrong not to have a snapshot of cute little girls on this post....


This also proves that she is glad it is Friday, and that she's no worse for the wear of sleeping in her own room!

Happy Friday!  Leave your best moment of the week in the comments if you are so inclined -- it'd be great to hear what you've all been up to this week!!

1 comment:

Brandi Buzzard Frobose said...

My best moment was Monday when I got to help with Jr. Day. And second best moment will be this afternoon when I get to do it again!