Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday 5

Happy weekend!  

1. This week Cora turned 7 months....as you can see here.  She is really into rolling around, sitting up on her own, laughing and smiling at her daddy and eating my face.  Yea, I don't know, she thinks I am delicious.

2. So, I couldn't figure out why I kept having so many messages on my phone.  I really am not out of my office that much.  Then there was that "oh yea, remember when I was meeting with someone and my phone kept ringing so I shut the ringer off. awesome."

3. Of course Easter was this week.  The high point of the church calendar and a day of wandering around in a sugar haze...in search of more cookies.

4. Yay! great weather for playing outside! Hopefully spring is here to stay.  J-Dizzle had to take a break from picking up rocks with his pliers to have a snack.

5. Our table is clean!! Unfortunately out kitchen table is right inside the door and often becomes a dropping place for whatever we are carrying when we walk in the door -- but YAY! it's clean!!! 

Looking forward to a weekend of being outside and enjoying the nice weather!!!

No comments: