Monday, August 13, 2012

here kitty kitty...

Email I received via Andy today:

Andy thought you would be interested in this story: Kitty Cam Reveals The Secret Life Of Roaming Cats

He wanted a special shout-out of this article to all you puppy cam enthusiasts -- I think you know who you are.

Upon closer inspection I would personally recommend you go here and check out the video entitled "Under the Truck"...I bet you'll never guess what happens. 

----------------------------------------------

Hmm. I wonder if Andy has ever seen the movie That Darn Cat!...That Darn Cat! is a 1965 American Walt Disney Productions feature film about bank robbers, a kidnapping and a mischievous cat. SO good.  I mean the word classic was probably invented because of this flick! I think a viewing of this might be the first order of business if we ever get to move into our new place....

Wow. this movie can be MINE for $11.93 -- bless you Amazon.

1 comment:

Clint Blaes said...

I'm disappointed that the truck didn't start during this video. It would have been much more entertaining. Also, I'm fairly certain the cat's name is Pickles.