Tuesday, February 2, 2010

life is a mystery.

So we are training for a half marathon...on the shorter run days I usually run at the rec after work.  My favorite part is the conversations I overhear when I'm stretching afterward....for instance today:

Two guys stretching while looking at their blackberries....(which by the way almost every student looks at their phone while working out....I overheard a conversation about this a few days ago, but perhaps another time for that):

Guy 1: I just don't know what he is mad at me.

Guy 2: Yea...(trails off)

Guy 1: I mean we're roommates, I have to live with him...I didn't even do anything.

Guy 2: Yea, I know...I mean you did say that his girlfriend was like really annoying ...but dude, I don't know man.

Guy 1: Yea, really...it is just so weird.


Yes, if only there were people that had magical powers that could tell us why others are mad at us....I guess we'll just never know...

No comments: