Sunday, October 5, 2008

who wants to be my friend?

I have a new brownie cookbook.  Who want to be my friend!?!?  Yay!  This is the cover of my new brownie cookbook...a birthday present from Shawna and Mark.  Yummm....I haven't tried any yet but hopefully soon!!!



Not in the brownie mood? This if for my dear friend Andi, you're right, it is getting into the pumpkin cookie time of year:

Pumpkin Cookies

1 cup sugar
1 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup shortening
2 cups flour
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 t cinnamon
1/4 t salt

Bake 8-10 minutes 375 F.  They don't really change color that much but do get a little more golden brown.  After they cool you can frost them....I don't really follow a recipe for the frosting.....just milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla....it is more of a glaze.  




1 comment:

andi said...

OOOOH thank you so much! muah! good luck on your paper! if you need to procrastinate any more then you can call me and i can tell you a story or something