Monday, October 13, 2008

A is for apple.

A is for alligator.

A is for altitude

A is for atlas.

A is for android.

A is for ace....as in I aced my first graduate test and my first graduate paper!  We finally got our tests back from like 3 weeks ago...and I got a 94%....okay, I have to admit I was disappointed, I thought I did a lot better than that...but the class average was an 81% so that made me feel a little better.

On my paper that was just due last Thursday (6-8 pages on a college subculture) I got a 98% which made me super excited...but I am a little bummed, because a 98% means that I probably just messed up on grammar or punctuation or something ridiculous like that! But anyhow, a pretty good day for grades!  I have a mid term this week though....on which the instructor offered the following helpful advice on studying "you should probably just know everything that we have discussed in class or that was in the assigned readings"  Yes, quite helpful.  I'll get right on that........grrrr.


No comments: