Tuesday, September 2, 2014

i go to college: milk

Last week was the first week back at class at K-State.  Always exciting. Always Busy. Always exhausting. Always interesting.  

College student highlight of the week happened at the grocery store...as I was walking through getting my few items I overheard to girls who were clearly roommate's shopping together....trying to decide what type of milk to get.  There seem to be some debate over 1% vs. 2%....then suddenly one of the girls got very excited when she spotted "one slash two percent"!  


This was not the brand -- but just a representation 

 "1 slash 2 percent" the girl was so excited about.  What a perfect compromise...

Hopefully she is enrolled in a math class....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I just laughed so hard. Out loud. At work. I'm getting some strange looks but this was so funny!