Monday, October 21, 2013

this is why we can't be friends: little bird

Our conversation this morning:

Andy:

Sandy:

Andy: WHAT??  Do you know how cold it's supposed to be today?

Sandy: Like in the 50s...

Andy: Yea, but the "feels like" temperature is in the upper 30s low 40s.

Sandy: You're a Minnesotan.  That's like light jacket weather.

Andy: Yes, it is.....but I haven't lived in Minnesota in years.  Plus I'm little

Sandy:  Did you just say you are little?

Andy: yeeesssssss.  are you calling me fat?  Next time we go to the science museum in Minnesota I'll show you this display they have with a little bird in a box and a, like, bigger animal...and they have a heater in the box, they aren't real animals.

Sandy: oh really? they aren't real animals in a box?

Andy: and they show you how the little bird gets colder and hotter faster.

<>

Sandy: So in this scenario you are the "little bird"?

Andy: yeeeessssss.

<< awkward silence >>

<< a while later... >>

Sandy:  I hope you stay warm, little bird.

Andy: I hate you.


<< this is why we can't be friends >>


1 comment:

andi said...

that is freaking funny. i LOVED it!

"little bird....little bird" think dumb and dumber