Thursday, August 1, 2013

hmmm interesting: nothing but good ideas


So in my family we have nothing but good ideas..seriously...we are like a family of people will really good ideas.
While in West Virginia my dad noticed a dead tree branch that needed to come down, over my grandpa's pavilion, ...only problem...it was too high to reach, even with a ladder.


Please note, in the video, my mom's complete lack of confidence in my dad's ability to throw the hammer by basically suggesting everyone else in the family would be more likely to achieve the goal...
also notice my super calm reaction as the hammer fell no where near me..










good idea #2 involved really long sticks, a ladder and tug-o-war style rope pulling.  But, thanks to our good ideas the branch did come down...so did one of the rope pullers (almost got that on camera, darn!)...I GET KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN, AIN'T NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN.....I digress


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that explains the big hole in the firepit roof!!!!!

andi said...

oh my gosh...i love your family. and miss them. super fun!