Friday, May 24, 2013

fridayS five...

Yes, I've been missing in the blogosphere for several weeks now... Work has been a little OUT OF CONTROL busy... and we've been hopping pre-sunup to after sun down...

A few things we've been up to..

1. Finding "vintage" gems in my grandpas storage unit.

2. Watching Cora learn to CRAWL! eek.

3. Celebrating my first Mother's Day

4. Work work work work

5. Eating some yummy food

6. Repaintjng some of my vintage finds...

7. Helping Cora survive getting 4 teeth at the same time

8. Andy working hard on Cora's crib

9. Doing the annual FFA convention prep

10. And trying to believe its "summer" already.

Here's hoping the next few weeks bring more time with family, friends!!
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Brandi Buzzard Frobose said...

She is seriously so adorable.