Friday, July 27, 2012

baby it's cold outside....

Okay, it's actually a billion degrees out....but I have been busy making blankets for the babies to come...

I finished 2 for my sister -- a big and a little (but apparently forgot to take photos)...just in time for their baby to come TODAY hopefully!!!

Then some leftover fabric from blankets gone by to make this little guy for our new baby:



 Not too bad for leftover fabric!  Still have to make another bigger one with new fabric I ordered...

AND

there maybe another one getting designed this weekend for my our new MN niece/nephew...

hopefully a good weekend ahead of sewing and watching the olympics...

in case you have forgotten how excited we get about the olympics..see....here and here

don't worry...we have big plans for this year as well!

No comments: