Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Andy has been campaigning to go to an instrumental Christmas music concert....I am not a fan of instrumental Christmas music...I mean maybe yes one song tucked in here and there is fine...but a whole concert of it...no thanks!

So I received this email from Andy today:

Subject: Christmas cheer tonight

Message: What better way to help us get more in the Christmas spirit by going to the KSU Jazz Ensemble concert tonight at 7:30 at the Union? Sounds pretty good to me? What do you think? Do you want to have Christmas spirit? Not going to this is basically being anti-Christmas, do you want to be anti-Christmas? Being anti-Christmas is basically rejecting Jesus. Do you want to reject Jesus? Sweet little baby Jesus? On his birthday? Sweet, little, 7lb 10oz baby Jesus? I didn’t think so. Yay! I’m glad you want to go to this concert!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Sweet little baby Jesus. Wow, that's pulling out the big guns Andy. I'll have to ask Lori if she wants sweet little baby Jesus to be sad if our tree isn't up yet.

Jennifer Butler said...

Well played Andy... Well played