Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i go to college

Introducing a new kleinlife blog feature "i go to college".

For anyone who has spent any time at all on a college campus it should be a well known fact that walking behind students on campus and overhearing pieces of conversation can be interesting/amusing/weird/creepy/etc.

As some of you know, I think this is one of the best and most amusing "side effects" of working on a college campus. It only seems fair to share these amusing moments with all of you...

Example: this was a text from my friend Tyler I received today...

"Following awkwardly close to two girls who are talking about one of their friends becoming a witch. Thought of you. Not because of the witch thing"

So funny.

By the way, Tyler, not sure how I feel about you finding it necessary to add that last sentence. Thanks for that. We will have words later.. Beware.


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

E said...

I like Tyler; his sense of humor and his ability to tease in a completely off-hand way.