Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu...

Goodbye 26, you've been a great year! 
(seriously em, don't know what you were talking about 26 was pretty good..but for your benefit I have enclosed these comments to keep your 26 theory alive ...)

We finally said goodbye to apartment life. 
(by moving into my parent's house...okay not the one they are living in but still....)
We welcomed a new nephew.
(now people keep harassing us about having kids)
K-State basketball made the elite 8. 
(and then they lost...boo.)
Had a clean bill of health from the dentist.
(after 5 appointments where I spent enough to build them a new addition)
Andy and I both got new jobs.
(now I have to start doing housework again since we are both working)
Updated my tetanus shot. woot woot!
(cut my thumb on a rusty nail nail while scrubbing the house)


27, bring it on! you've got big shoes to fill!


1 comment:

E said...

I am SO happy for you. For some reason today I thought this was 26...whew! Close one.
Yes, I totally lied on your card when I said 26 would be ok. Twenty seven is going to be so much better than this rusty nail dentist visit year where everyone harassed you about children. Yay.