Friday, June 18, 2010

Row, row, row your boat....

 So Andy and Dalton are building a boat.

Or as I like to say...building a "boat".


Pics to come, but the supplies I saw were:

- 1 sheet of plywood
- box of nails
-part of a pallet they got FREE at Home Depot
- chalk line string
- box of 35 carpenter pencils (this appeared to be the most important thing based on how often they were sharpening their pencils)
- liquid nails
-hammer
-clamps


I have decided to help them out by soliciting names for their "BOAT".

Please leave your suggestions/ideas in the comment box to the right. 

7 comments:

David W. said...

S.S. Minnow...with Gilligan and the Skipper. When will it be done?!?!?!

David W. said...

or what about Freedom. Liberty. Anything American. Maybe they could even christen it on the 4th of July. Can I be there for that?? You should send out invites!

Sandy said...

i'll think about it. p.s. glad you figured out where you are suppose to leave your comments...that masters' level work is really paying off.

Megan said...

How about Woody?

David W. said...

Question: I feel like I need to know how the boat will be powered before I can give it a good, solid name. Sail boats deserve names different than paddle boat. And if it has a motor, than an entirely different name yet again.

Sandy said...

the boat will be powered by andy and/or dalton

Brandi Buzzard Frobose said...

I think the boat should be called Dandy - haha! Great music video btw - dalton has a ksu shirt on in every pic and the repeating chorus pics are awesome!