Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hmmm. Interesting...via David.

**Note: Originally I wasn't going to put this on my blog...as David was not able to get a picture....but then he like tracked down another, similar car just to get a picture.  So to reward that hard work here is David's Hmm. Interesting:

 David's 1st Email:
i saw a "hmm... interesting" worthy thing yesterday. A car, covered in christmas lights. Randomly draped christmas lights around this ford explorer....driving down the highway. it was odd...sorry, no picture

 David's 2nd Email:
Oh what I do for fame. Its not a good picture as the car was moving... The ppl had a weird look on their faces when I pulled my phone out and pointed it at them....oh ya, not the same car, but the same idea




 Thanks David for your contribution!  I have a feeling if the people in that car read my blog I will soon be getting a "Hmm. Interesting" submission from them, with a photo of you driving next to them taking a picture with your phone.

No comments: