Wednesday, September 2, 2009

miss patience

So sorry! it has been sooo long since our last post. We've had a busy few weeks....right before school started I heard of the possibility of a new job...so I had to wait and wait and wait ---Have a fun and fast weekend in MN ---wait wait wait----start the fall semester ---- wait and wait --- wonder if I should be writing my classes for the 2nd day of school as a GTA --- wait and wait---

FINALLY on the 2nd day of classes it became official....I am now the Interim Events and Special Projects Coordinator for the College of Agriculture. YAY for the grown up job ---no yay for the 40+ hour weeks AND 9 hours of grad classes....

so needless to say haven't had a chance to blog. BUT be looking for blog pics of MN weekend, and K-STATE FOOTBALL!!!!! YAY! Already hit a VB game and looking forward to the first football game of the season Saturday!

No comments: