Saturday, August 15, 2009

I beg of you...listen to yourself talk...

So, I was coming to the library today to work on my thesis a bit...and when I got here they were having fire alarm issues so everyone was waiting outside.  That is when I got a refresher course in "wow, some people are really..."  okay, well here is what I saw/heard:

Who: Group of four girls 

Setting: Outside the library, standing around a covered trash can, on top of which was one of their computers.

Goal: Either waiting for the library to reopen or having a contest to see who could drop the f-bomb the most in one sentence....it was hard to tell.

Script: ***note for the sake of time I have removed the expletives which has considerably shortened their conversation...

Girl #1:  "oh my gosh, this article on Iranian genocide is so biased..."

Girl #2: "are you dancing? this is like the 10th time you played this song..."

Girl #3: "would they really go through our tubs and throw stuff away?"

Girl #2: "i'm going to change the song.."

Girl #1: "i mean really, any time you see the word 'genocide' in an article you just know it is biased"

Girl #4: "f-bomb, f-bomb, f-bomb (about nothing in particular)"

Girl #2: "ha ha ha, you are dancing again!"

Girl #1: "I'm not saying the holocaust didn't happen, but.... did you just play the Jonas Brothers?"






1 comment:

Clint Blaes said...

HA HA HA HA HA.
(that was really funny)