Friday, November 21, 2008

"Bedder" late than never!

So we have been looking for a new bed for a while now....

...by "a while" I mean like a year and a half...why??? well.....double beds are not made for happy marriages...and the double bed we have been sleeping on my parents bought when I was in like 6th grade.

Why has it taken us so long.  Good question..I have no real an
swer.  But we have finally bought one! Yay! We got this new bed today!

















And we got to buy new sheets too because we didn't have any queen size sheets!  We are so excited to get a good nights sleep!!!  And to finally be able to use the queen size blanket we got LAST Christmas, when we told everyone we were getting a new bed....I'm fairly sure we do have flannel queen size sheets, that we also got last Christmas, stored in Atwood in some of our boxes.

No comments: